Hello, my name is Sarah and I am a qualified and experienced Counsellor, Couples Counsellor and Psychotherapist here at Wellbeing at the Wishing Well.
I practise as an integrative therapist, as I believe by choosing models and approaches from different theories, I can tailor therapy to your unique and specific needs. I am always happy to discuss with clients my integrative approach and answer any questions.
People come to therapy for many different reasons with some of the most frequent reasons being:-
- Low self-esteem
- Economic difficulties
- Family and relationship issues
- Cultural and social pressures
By coming to see me, I can provide you with the opportunity to identify, shed light upon and deal with these distressing thoughts and feelings.
Together we can explore and reflect upon what you feel needs to change in your life. Together we can look at alternative ways of managing these thoughts, feelings and emotions, and work towards making the changes you want. Changes which will support you to feel more confident and at ease to deal with the challenges your life may bring.
Coming to therapy can be a rewarding and life changing experience. Please don’t struggle alone. Help is here at Wellbeing at the Wishing Well.
- BA (Hons) Counselling (First Class)
- Accredited Certificate in Couples Counselling
- Foundation Degree in Integrative Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 2 Intermediate Certificate in Counselling
- Awareness in Bereavement Care Training
I am available Monday to Friday 11am to 8pm.
Please call Wellbeing at the Wishing Well on 01527 570838 to book an appointment.
Sarah offers Counselling at The Wishing Well.