I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and provider of independent clinical psychology services based in Bromsgrove and have more than 14 years experience working in the NHS. I now work exclusively in private practice. I work with adults of all ages, including adolescents and older adults, and offer a highly professional and confidential service offering assessment, therapy, supervision and consultation. I am committed and enthusiastic about helping people to achieve their goals and make the changes they would like to in their life. My practice is informed by the evidence base and I engage in regular continuous professional development (CPD) and supervision.
I offer an integrative, individualised approach to therapy using aspects of cognitive-behaviour therapy (CBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), compassion-focussed therapy (CFT) and solution focussed therapy (SFT). Difficulties that I can help with include: anxiety, depression, difficulties relating to physical health difficulties, low self-esteem, and interpersonal difficulties.
I am also able to provide thorough and detailed neuropsychological assessments for the purposes of diagnosing dementia and am able to carry out Mental Capacity Act assessments with working-age and older adults.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and I would be happy to have an informal discussion about the service you may require to see whether I can be of assistance.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy) – University of Birmingham
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) – University of Nottingham
- Diploma in Applied Psychology (Dip. App. Psy.)- University of Nottingham
- Bachelor of Science Psychology (BSc, Hons.) – University of Nottingham
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol) with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology of the BPS
- Member of the Division of Neuropsychology of the BPS
- Associate Fellow status within the BPS (AFBPsP)
- Enhanced DBS clearance and professional indemnity insurance