COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS
We want to reassure you that we are following guidelines to ensure the safety of all
our therapists and clients.
If you visit the centre, please be mindful of the 2m social distancing rules.
- We have hand sanitisers at the entrance to the centre and in corridors upstairs and
- We ask all visitors to the centre to adhere to the 2m social distancing guidelines
- We will have a perspex shield at the reception counter.
- We provide antibacterial cleaning spray in every room and we clean all surfaces
and door handles in between every client.
- We have hand wash and disposable paper towels in every room with a sink.
- The cafe will be closed for the time being.
- Tissues will be provided in every room.
- Handwashing guidance is displayed.
- The communal areas will be cleaned regularly.
- We will remove covers from therapy beds so they can be cleaned thoroughly
- We are advising all therapists and their clients to wear face coverings in communal
- Clients are advised to arrive for their appointments on time and alone, to avoid too
many people in the waiting area.
- We have a garden which can be used to wait for appointments, weather permitting.
- Anyone with symptoms, or has tested positive for COVID 19 in the previous 2
weeks, should NOT come to the centre.
- If you have symptoms or test positive for COVID 19 after you have visited the
centre, you must advise us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.