8-Week Mindful Self Compassion Course: Feb 2nd - March 2nd: 7-9pm
Tuesdays from 19:00 – 21:00: Feb 2, 9, 16, 23; Mar 1, 8, 15, 22 + Day of Mindfulness (optional).
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an empirically-supported, 8-week training course designed to cultivate the skill of self-compassion. Rapidly expanding research demonstrates that self-compassion is strongly associated with emotional wellbeing, less anxiety, depression and stress, maintenance of healthy habits and satisfying personal relationships. And it’s easier than you think.
In MSC you’ll learn:
- How to stop being so hard on yourself
- How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- How to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- How to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- The theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- How to become your own best teacher
This course is taught by a certified Mindfulness & Compassion teacher, Brenda Bentley.
Book by phone on 0794 880 1229 or online at www.selfcompassioncourses.com