Green Cleaning Workshop
BOOK NOW for Friday 18th September 2015, 9.30 - 11am.
A fun, informative session, using organic certified ingredients to make cleaning products.
As part of Organic September, Ria will be coming in and arming you with non-toxic defence options against dirt and grime in the household.
By the end of the workshop, the people attending will take away:
- Home-made products, to include an all purpose spray, a natural alternative to 'plug in' air fresheners and a multi-purpose scrub.
- A Goodie Bag, containing free samples, an e-cloth, discount codes/vouchers.
- A laminated recipe card, a fact sheet with details of web-sites to purchase resources from, further recipes, suggested books.
- Knowledge of why chemical free cleaning is better for them and the environment. The cost of making products.
- They will also have the opportunity to purchase a raffle ticket to support charity, and to sign up to the organic cleaning company's newsletter, for updated recipes, offers and information.
Friday 18th September 2015, 9.30 - 11am ONLY £10
This course is being run by The Organic Cleaning Company.
Price: £10. Booking essential. Please contact Ria on firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via Facebook.