Mindfulness Course with Brenda Bentley
We have an 8-week Mindfulness Course starting on 2nd February.
Mindfulness can help you manage your emotions and how you deal with stressful situations that arise in life.
Start the new year off by learning how to become Mindful!
- During the course, you will learn:
- How to stop being so hard on yourself
- How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- How to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- How to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- The theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- How to become your own best teacher
Sessions at a glance:
- Discovering Mindful Self-Compassion
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Practicing Loving-Kindness
- Discovering Your Compassionate Voice
- Living Deeply
- Managing Difficult Emotions
- Transforming Challenging Relationships
- Embracing Your Life
The course will be run by Brenda Bentley.
Brenda is a fully qualified therapist and has been in private practice helping clients with Mindfulness Based Approaches for over 10 years. In her therapy practice, she blends psychotherapy approaches with mindfulness and self compassion with great results.
She has taught group courses for the last five years, resulting in over 1,000 direct teaching hours with groups and individuals to date.
She has created an event page on Facebook, which you can find here -www.facebook.com/events/574513219366639
If you are interested in booking a place on the course, please contact The Wishing Well for more information!