Sugar Free February - it's not too late to take part!
Have you heard about SUGAR FREE FEBRUARY?
It's not too late to take part!
The aim is to cut out sugar - simple!
Sugar is hidden in a lot of the food we eat.
Easy ways to cut it out are to:
* Make your own food - soups, stews etc.
* Always read the labels of food you buy
* Be wary of too much fruit - it's in there too!
* Cut out the sweet stuff - chocolate, biscuits and cakes
* Avoid pasta, bread, ready meals and take-aways - it's all hidden in these too.
* Try Viridian's Sugar Detox supplements - taking them cuts out a bag of sugar in just 7 days! It is available in our centre!
Sugar Free February was originally a way to raise money for Cancer Research, which you can still do.
Or just try it on your own and see if you can cut out the sugar as a healthy change to your diet.