DoTERRA Essential Oils Workshop 20th September
Join us for an evening doTERRA Essential Oils Workshop, 7-9pm on Wednesday 20th September with Robyn Riley.
During this class, you will learn:
- A natural way of supporting sleep.
- How to support digestive issues.
- A natural way to support immunity.
- A natural way to treat headaches.
- How to help with anxiety or chronic stress.
- A way to reduce the toxicity in the home through the use of natural cleaning and hygiene products.
Nature is a powerful healing tool, and has so much to offer us. Eating a healthy diet is so incredibly important to support our overall health - it cannot be emphasised enough. Discover dōTERRA Essential Oils and you will be amazed at the extra level of support they provide for your body to heal and be well.
We will be teaching you how to safely and effectively use therapeutic grade essential oils to support you and your family’s emotional and physical well-being.
During the class you will be surrounded by like-minded people who are all on the path to finding a more natural way of living; returning to the wisdom of our ancestors. The classes are always such a nuturing experience - we love teaching them!
There will be lots of raw chocolate available too, handmade, and containing dōTERRA Essential Oils - so delicious!
If you would like to attend, please call the Wishing Well directly on 01527 570 838 or email hello@wellbeingbromsgrove.