Tips for Finding Happiness by Louise Perrins
Learn to enjoy your moment.
We live in times when really busy schedules have become the norm. As the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment. The ability to appreciate the present, the environment and yourself in it, is the foundation of long term happiness for any human being.
Here are a few tips for finding happiness:
- Take a few quiet minutes every day to just breathe really deeply
- Acknowledge how you talk to yourself and make sure it's positive
- Count your blessings, start with the basics. Am I warm, clean and fed?
- Smile even when you don't feel like it, smiles are infectious
- See the whole picture, when we focus on our problems it can cloud what is good in life
- Start noticing what makes you smile, even the smallest things
Louise Perrins is a clinical hypnotherapist with 14 years experience.
'Hypnotherapy is a relaxing and enjoyable way to make changes in our life. Whether it is to deal with anxiety or a lack of confidence, to put a stop to destructive habits or to enhance performance in sport or public speaking, hypnosis works. It is natural, safe and effective.'
For further information or to make a appointment with Louise, please phone Wellbeing at the Wishing Well on 01527 570838